rss

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Understand our human's mind

Can You Read the truth lies behind this misplaced words...................................




I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!uu


Can you read all the words ?? put your comments at here ^^
Real answer :











I couldn’t believe that I could actually understand what I was reading . The phenomenal power of the human mind , according to a researcher at Cambridge university , it doesn’t matter in what order the letteres in a word are , the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place .The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem . This is because human mind does not read every letter by itself , but the word as a whole . Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important !!




1 comments:

SY said...

sot la u


Post a Comment

 

Google Bot

SEO Monitor

free counters
Web Informer Button

Vote my blog

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Followers